Friday, November 9, 2012

A Week In Review

I have completely neglected my blog this week. I can only imagine this is how it feels to forget about your child for a week. I’ll let you know when that happens to me.

My last blog post was Monday, which in blog world is an eternity. Blogging is my therapy, so I’ve been feeling a bit overwhelmed without my regular writing outlet. Luckily, I now get to write all day long at work, so I’m not completely left out in the cold.

It has been a busy week and unfortunately I just haven’t had two seconds to sit down and peck out my thoughts on a keyboard. Since my last blog post, I’ve had the opportunity to meet with my old acquaintance/new friend Cherelle for pizza, gelato and a three-hour conversation about our dads; write my first restaurant review for work; finish my last grief class session; attend my first work conference at the Fairmont Hotel and catch up with my friends at ReachLocal for a very needed happy hour. To say it’s been a full and amazing week is an understatement.

I’m currently jotting this all down from my office, where I am hanging out until it’s time to meet my husband and his family for his dad’s birthday dinner. I love family outings. :) I’m going to make a better effort for some much needed blogging this week!

Mid-week lunch date with my husband.

They don't get any better than that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment