Monday, January 14, 2013

I miss concerts

Tonight Mark and I were listening to Pandora while we ate dinner and a Beatles song came on. This led to us discussing how incredible a Beatles concert would have been which got me thinking about the best shows I've ever been to. I was lucky enough to work at the Dallas Observer for almost a year after I graduated college and I literally got paid to go to concerts and I would go to at least one show each week. 

I decided to take it even a step further and document my top 15 favorite shows (for now at least).
In order...

15. Al Green
14. Audioslave
13. The National
12. James Taylor 
11. Ben Folds
10. Brand New
9. Bob Dylan
8. The Black Keys
7. Dave Matthews Band
6. Weezer
5. John Mayer
4. Pixies
3. The Shins
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers
1. Bush


No comments:

Post a Comment