Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Healthy Hair Must Haves

Throughout the years, I've had some super short hair and some super long hair. Up until my junior year of high school, my hair was about the length it is now... and then I got bored. From that point on I had an itch to keep cutting shorter and shorter until I got about as short as you can get...


Then my best friend, Anna, dared me to grow my hair out... and I never turn down a dare. So, three years later... my hair finally grew out after almost seven years of being short...


I love having long hair (for now at least). However, maintaining long hair can be a lot of work!

Here are a few of the products and tools I love to use to keep my hair feeling extra healthy:


1. Biolage Normalizing Shampoo (available for $18.99 at Target)
2. Garnier Fructis Smoothing Milk (available for $3.49 at Target)
3. Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Style Gel (available for $3.49 at Target)
4. Remington Keratin Therapy Curling Wand (available online for $29.99)
^I got mine at Target on clearance, so they may be available there still.
5. Chi Ceramic Hairstyling Iron (available at Ulta for $99.95)

I also try to only wash my hair every other day (okay sometimes I slip to three days, sue me) and I never put dye in my hair! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment