Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A fun little lunchtime survey

One of my favorite bloggers posted this "healthy living survey" on her blog this morning and I thought it'd be a fun way to spend my lunch break (well that and spending time with this guy).


1. What did you eat for breakfast?
I stuck with my typical breakfast: a packet of oatmeal, a banana and coffee.

2. How much water do you drink a day?
I drink a lot of water throughout the day. Most days I probably drink about 4 or 5 16 oz. water bottles (refilled, not new bottles) before dinner!

3. What is your current favorite workout?
My answer to this will always be running. Always.
And these days I am enjoying taking Nolan for walk too!

4. How many calories do you eat a day?
This totally depends on the day. I would say between 1,300 and 2,000 on most days.

5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
I'm a big banana and peanut butter fan. I also love popcorn, greek yogurt and any kind of fruit.

6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Lately I've been all about the spinach, pear and blue cheese salad! Or if I'm in a hurry, my goto meal is a Healthy Choice pasta pack!

7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
Probably my arms. I love body pump classes when you feel the burn!

8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Core. I hate core.

9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Chocolate... chocolate... and did I mention chocolate?

10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Ugh I did forever and then I got these huge pills last time and I stopped taking them. I do drink vitamin water and take Airborne everyday if that counts. :)

11. How often do you eat out?
We try to only eat out once a week, but sometimes we throw in a family lunch on Sundays. :)

12. Do you eat fast food?
Honestly, the only "fast" food I eat these days is Little Greek. I'm obsessed.

13. Who is your biggest supporter?
The hubs.

14. Do you have a gym membership?
Maybe someday, but for now we are saving money so I either run outside or use my apartment complex's gym.

15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
These days I get quite a bit since we have to stay in with the pup at night. I usually get around eight or nine hours a night but am always up at 7:15 when the pup wakes up. Kill me.

16. Do you have a "cheat" day?
Hmm... not really. I guess I probably eat worse on the night we go out to eat, but I never consider it cheating haha.

17. Do you drink alcohol?
I try to keep it to a drink or two on Friday or Saturday night. Although sometimes I will throw in a nice Wednesday night glass of wine! Never anything too crazy though.

18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Either Mark or Pandora. ;)

19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle?
How much better I feel everyday. :)

20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Hmm... I just ate a spinach salad while filling this out. Besides that, I guess going for a run last night!








No comments:

Post a Comment