Thursday, November 22, 2012

give thanks.

it is not happy people who are thankful;
it is thankful people who are happy.

although this thanksgiving was a lot harder than last, it was a great reminder of the things i do have to be thankful for this year. since i was feeling a little down tonight, i decided to stop focusing on the things i don't have this year and start focusing on the things i do.

{my husband}

i hope i never forget how lucky i am to be married to my best friend. my whole life i have waited for someone even half as special as this man and i am so thankful to have found him.

{my family}

we have always been incredibly close, but the past year and a half has definitely brought us closer together. my mom and sister are two of the strongest, most beautiful people i know.

{my dad}

i am thankful for 25 years with my best friend and twin. i am thankful for every memory i have and for the peace i have in knowing where he is at now. i am so lucky to have grown up with the best dad i could ever have asked for. i love you.

{my best friends}

no matter what we go through in life, i am 100 percent sure we will be there for each other. i couldn't imagine my life without each and every one of them. they make everything more fun.

{my new family}

my family grew tremendously this june and i couldn't be more happy. i'm so excited to make memories with all of my new family in the years to come.

{my love for fitness}

as silly as it may sound, i am so thankful that staying healthy is important to me. i am thankful that i have the ability to run, spin, do yoga, kickbox, etc. without that outlet, i don't know what i would do.

{chocolate}

enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment