Monday, October 22, 2012

A Dash of Style

I typically don't write blog posts about fashion or style, but I've felt like my recent blog posts have been rather heavy and something lighthearted might be a nice change. The main reason I don't post anything about fashion is because I literally buy my clothes off the mannequin or stick with my staple of striped everything. Case in point... my outfit today pictured below.


However, there is one fashionista I absolutely love and would copy her style in a heartbeat (if I made millions of dollars a year). So below you will find some of my favorite Kourtney Kardashian ensembles and accessories. I hope you enjoy! ;)

People Magazine

US Magazine
US Magazine
igotasweettooth.tumblr.com
cdn2.kourtneykcdn.celebuzz.com
http://www.stylebistro.com
stylebistro.com
http://media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com

2 comments:

  1. You could totes pass as a Kardashian, Megs. But seriously... Kourt has great style, but I think Scott is the best one out of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love Scott. I think his ridiculous outfits are seriously the best!

    ReplyDelete