Monday, September 24, 2012

Motivational Monday

Fitness has been a huge interest of mine since I was young. I have always craved a good workout and have managed to maintain this for more than 12 years {man, I'm old}. I try to work out five to six days a week, but some weeks are just harder than others... and some days are just the hardest. Today I had every intention of going for a run after work. It was one of those days I was literally looking forward to getting off so I could go work out. 

However, after work I had to drop Mark off at home and then head to the grocery store, pushing back dinner until 7:45. I still planned to go to our apartment's gym after dinner, but the longer I waited, the less I wanted to go. When 9:00 hit, I had to make a decision and I opted to stay home and just try to go every other day this week if possible. I realize there's not much substance to this post quite yet, but I wanted to add some motivational photos and sayings that I like to look at from time to time when I don't feel like going to work out. I think fitness is just so important, especially to those of us who sit at a desk for eight hours a day. Just 30 minutes of cardio a day can make such a difference. So hopefully the next time you all feel as unmotivated as I felt tonight, you can refer back to the motivational sayings below and go work out! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment