Thursday, December 27, 2012

My 2012 Highlights

With the year quickly coming to an end, it's always fun to look back over the past year and remember the highlights. I can say without any doubt that I have been blessed beyond belief this year. I am so thankful for everything I've been given in 2012 and excited to see what 2013 will bring. In chronological order...


In March, I ran my second half marathon. While I wasn't quite as quick as during my first half marathon, it was still something I was extremely proud of and a great start to the year!


Hands down the best day of 2012 was the day I got to marry my best friend. Although the day seems like a blur looking back, it will forever be the day I got to start life with my better half.


 One of the best things about our wedding was the week that followed. Mark and I were lucky enough to spend seven days in the Bahamas with perfect weather and amazing beaches. We were able to kayak, snorkel, swim with sharks, eat and just relax!


This year I was blessed with a new job that is much more along the lines of what I want to do longterm. I am a reporter for HousingWire Magazine, where I get to write all day long. This is not only what I went to school to do, but something I love every day!


Mark and I have both always wanted a dog, but we both wanted to wait until we were within the confines of marriage to get one. Nolan has brought more happiness and less sleep into our marriage than I ever thought possible.


One of the best surprises of 2012 was the trip I was given to New York with my sister- and mother-in-law. We were able to see all of the tourist attractions and experience the holiday feel of New York for a fun weekend getaway at the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment