Monday, September 17, 2012

Birthday Traditions

In my family, birthdays have always been a big deal. From the time I was young and barely able to comprehend the concept of a birthday, we were celebrating. 

Excellent present opening form.

When I got to the age that a themed birthday was appropriate, we went a little crazy. My favorite themed birthday party was the year I was really into Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Unfortunately, I could only invite seven guests...

Sorry again about the costumes, guys...
Then there was the year I was forced wanted to have a tea party birthday.

So much pink and lace.
Then I developed a love for more sports and less lace.

If you notice anything about this photo, please notice Erin's face.
But no matter what type of birthday party I had planned, I always loved getting to celebrate my birthday three days after my dad. 

Our favorite birthday spot, Manny's.
Now I'm just looking forward to the many birthdays ahead.

The birthday hats were Bungle's idea.
My 26th one of these is coming up on Thursday. Here's to many more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment